Excellent, precise, fully automated washing of printing machine parts. Easy to use, practical and environmentally friendly devices.
Washing machine for parts
Chamber, spray cleaning machine for printing press parts. Modern and ergonomic design. Wash and rinse chamber located at the height enabling comfortable work and installation of washing elements by the operator. Acid-proof steel door with a window for safe viewing during operation. A few rotations of the conical basket are enough and all elements inserted into the washing machine are perfectly clean and pre-dried, with no residual liquid.
- A conical basket can be adapted to the customer’s needs, at the design stage. The baskets’ shape prevents the remaining fluids from being left in the printing inkwells after washing.
- It is possible to perform all operations from the front of the machine, thus footprint of the machine is reduced.
- Ergonomic rotary valves for draining liquids from the machine. Adjustable to height standard of containers with cleaning agent.
- Eco – standard closed circuit of liquids.
- Operating costs are limited to fluids and low-cost interlining filters.
- All elements of the device that come into contact with water are made of stainless steel.
- Automatic programs for easy operation.
- Fume extraction.
- The only on the market, so easy to use a pressure chamber cleaning system for machine parts.
Example of machine configuration:
|Maximum part length [mm]||700 x H. 280 x L. 140|
|Machine dimensions [mm]||W. 1400 x H. 1850 x L. 1200|
|Power supply||3x 400V 50 Hz|
|Additional connections required||Air connection 6 bar|
|Liquid tank capacity [L]||60|
|Water tank capacity [L]||60|
Request a quote
From our knowledge center
New water-based prepress room – quality of paper elegance
Duni is the world's leading supplier in the field of tableware products. The history of the company began in 1949 with the...More
ROLFLEX bets on higher efficiency, independence and development.
Comprehensive investment in an in-house water-based prepress studio – case study. About the company ROLFLEX is a family...More