Anilox quality control
- Easy to use with no variation in reading between operators;
- High repeatability and accuracy;
- Light and portable in a strong carry case;
- Electronic knife for enhanced cell profile analysis;
- 3D view to identify plugged and damaged cells;
- Export data to AMS or spreadsheet applications.
There are many variables to control in a press shop and therefore the printer has historically adjusted inks on the press to achieve the density of color required. One critical variable is the anilox roller and up until now, the true value of the anilox inventory has been unknown to the printer, making it impossible to know whether the roll volumes are matched and optimized for press set up.
The Troika AniCAM simply and easily measures the volume of the anilox and archives the information to provide a viable and practical solution for the flexo printer. An optional database application is available to build an anilox roll and wear history based on roll measurements on an on-going basis.
Every time a roll is measured the data is transferred into the AMS database, which can then provide reports giving detailed information on the condition of each roll in the entire printer’s inventory.
Warranty 12 months
- Mono CMOS camera with 640 x 480-pixel resolution.
- USB2.0 Control via PC
- External ac power supply
- AniCAM: 15,5 x 9,5 x 19 cm (W x D x H)
- AniCAM Case: 37 x 30 x 17.5 cm (W x D x H)
- AniCAM: 2.20 kg / 5.0 lbs
- AniCAM with Case: 5 kg / 11.0 lbs
- Temperature: 16° – 32° C / 60° – 90° F
- Humidity: 40% – 60%, non-condensing
Intel or AMD processor, 2+ GHz, 2+ GB RAM, 1024 x 768, 24-bit Display, USB2.0, 60+ GB hard disk space
Windows XP / VISTA / Windows 7
The AniCAM measures anilox volume, depth, width, wall, screen count, angles and consistency.
- Easy to use with no variation in reading between operators
- High repeatability and accuracy
- Light and portable in a strong carry case
- Electronic knife for enhanced cell profile analysis
- 3D view to identify plugged and damaged cells
- Export data to AMS or spreadsheet applications
Warranty and post-warranty manufacturer service.