Free, objective printing technology audit
We look at every aspect of your printing operations to come up with technology improvements that will drive your growth.
Printing technology audit
The printing technology audit is a free service provided by our experts in order to define areas for improvement in your printing process.
Its many benefits include getting an outside perspective and in-depth, objective analysis based on many years of experience in the packaging printing industry. At Print Systems we have consulted and implemented technology for over 300 commercial printers across Europe. The audit methodology and specialized measuring equipment at the disposal of our auditors allow us to calibrate key production processes and precisely define areas for improvement.
During the audit we examine the following parts of the process:
- Prepress / plate making – we search for areas where savings can be found and recurring errors can be eliminated
- Press – we check the possibilities of improving ink transfer, extending the lifespan of printing plates, reducing set-up time and reducing dot gain
- Postpress – we analyze what happens to the aniloxes and plates after print runs and how it impacts production re-start and quality of printing
- Quality control – we define process areas where regular quality inspection should be performed in order to minimize waste and production errors
Following the audit you will receive the recommendation report aimed at:
- Improving printing quality
- Eliminating common errors
- Shortening the printing process and increasing efficiency
- Reducing waste
- Improving employee awareness
Print Systems provides full support with choice, implementation and maintenance of flexoprinting technology.