Precision of mounting
Simplicity, accuracy and repeatability. Designed for narrow web flexo printers.
Plate mounting system Camis
Plate mounting system CAMIS IRISMALL is a cost-effective and versatile narrow web mounter suitable for sleeves, cylinders and shells thought interchangeable or dedicated tooling
Simple and easy to use, it achieves dot-on-dot registration quickly without complications but bringing into the narrow web market all the main features of our mid to wide web mounters
- Printing width: up to 730mm or 850mm (sleeve)
- Printing repeats: 250mm > 800mm
- 2 manual cameras
- Widescreen monitor for easy mounting references tracking
- 2 digital indicators to guarantee accurate and repeatable camera positioning
- Front and back mounting table
- Sleeve dedicated version
- Shell sleeve dedicated version
- Removable sleeve mandrel for combined mounting
- Plate pressure roller (option)
- Pneumatic dividing gear (on sleeve only configuration)
Advantages of the plate mounting system Camis Irismall
- Available as a universal mounter with 3 formats in one
- Equalises all operations so that all operators mount to the same standard
- Simple and very effective
- Constantly evolved and refined
Specifications of the plate mounting system Camis Irismall:
- The Twin Camera high magnication (50x) video system is linked to 2 digital position indicators which track camera movement and feeds the plate image to a wide 19”
- TFT split screen monitor, which guarantees absolute accuracy and very easy registration of the register marks.
- The Irismall is equipped with a plate mounting table that allows the operator to lay the plate at on top of the cylinder/sleeve thus ensuring tight plate registration. This allows both full-width single and narrower multiple plates to be positioned without the polyester liner becoming attached to the tape, thus removing stress from the polyester liner (plate base) if the plates need lifting for repositioning. It also allows the plate to be seen without distortion and hence increases the overall tolerance to registration.
- The machine comes with a useful tape support bar that increases the accuracy and repeatability of the tape application phase.
Request a quote
From our knowledge center
When time, costs and quality matter.
The latest installation of the QUICKER C66 post-print plate washer took place in Serbia. Our customer the SPEKTAR Company...More
New water-based prepress room – quality of paper elegance
Duni is the world's leading supplier in the field of tableware products. The history of the company began in 1949 with the...More