Develop competences and expertise of your team. Use over 15 years of experience we have gathered in the package printing industry.
Personnel training is a key element in building competent teams. An experienced, well-trained and engaged staff is what printers value the most. The packaging printing industry develops really fast and its technology keeps changing. This means there is a huge need to improve competences. As part of our Flexo Academy we offer several types of training courses:
Open training courses – performed as classroom-based or online training (so-called webinars).
Training courses for clients focused on:
- reduction of waste and improvement of printing effectiveness
- high-quality processing of flexo and letterpress plates
- embossing by means of photopolymer plates
- extending lifespan of photopolymer plates
- quality inspection systems:
- printing quality inspection
- anilox quality and volume inspection
Machine operation training:
- for plate making machines
- for anilox and sleeve cleaners
- plate washing machines
- parts washing machine
- CtP plate setting machines
We also run dedicated personnel training whose program depends on the outcome of the printing technology audit and individual coaching sessions at the client’s site. Our experts teach how to optimize photopolymer plates processing technology to achieve high printing quality, consistency, and repeatability.