Excellent image reproduction
in the shortest time. Photopolymer letterpress plates by Toyobo.
New generation letterpress plates
New generation letterpress plates Toyobo Printight RF, RM (analog) and QF-R, QM-R (digital).
- Outstanding image reproduction makes finer screen dots, letters, and smooth gradation
- Excellent flexibility and easy mounting
- Smoothes (less tacky) plate surface
- Excellent printing durability
Minimal processing time:
- face exposure 1-3 min
- washout: 150 sec
- drying: 10 min
- exposure – same as face exposure/ a little bit longer than face exposure
Main applications: Tag, Label, Tube
Request a quote
Choose the parameters to view the range of plates.
From our knowledge center
New water-based prepress room – quality of paper elegance
Duni is the world's leading supplier in the field of tableware products. The history of the company began in 1949 with the...More
ROLFLEX bets on higher efficiency, independence and development.
Comprehensive investment in an in-house water-based prepress studio – case study. About the company ROLFLEX is a family...More