Unprecedented longevity and quality.
Flexo printing sleeves for high-quality, precision printing. Customized to meet individual needs. Test with no risk or obligations.
Flexographic printing sleeves
Precision-toleranced flexographic printing sleeves and cylinders are individually manufactured to custom specifications with the accuracy required to improve print quality, optimize changeovers, shorten set-up times and ensure repeatability even at high speeds.
What we provide:
- high quality and durability of the sleeve;
- testing without risk;
- quick execution of individual orders;
- manufacturer’s warranty;
- compliance with standards ISO 9001: 2008;
- expert advice and professionalism.
Print Systems provides full support with choice, implementation and maintenance of flexoprinting technology.
Printing sleeves to suit your business needs
- coated with photopolymer
- ideal for continuous printing
- assures excellent ink transfer
- usable with normal or damped adapters
Sleeve HQ GT Speed
- epoxy resin surface
- extremely resistant (70 Shore D)
- light-weight and long-lived
- available in all diameters and shapes
- optionally: antistatic
GT Sleeve Kombi
- based on HQ speed
- can be coated with photopolymer
- great quality even with the finest nets
- no adapters needed
- coated with rubber and polyurethane
- resistant to chemicals and high temperature
- shore: 25-100 A
- shear and pressure-resistant
Our printing sleeves / cylinders allow you to:
- Easily adapt to high-speed printing processes
- Speed up plate installation and removal, which means shorter set-up times
- Make printing press operation easier by reducing the cylinder weight (max. 10 kg instead of 30-40 kg)
- Lower the costs in comparison with the pressure cylinders made of steel or aluminum due to the elimination of wearing parts, gears or bearing rings
- Store the sleeves easily
Request a quote
From our knowledge center
New water-based CtP prepress room – new quality of paper elegance of Duni
Duni is the world's leading supplier in the field of tableware products. The history of the company began in 1949 with the...More
ROLFLEX bets on higher efficiency, independence and development.
Comprehensive investment in an in-house water-based prepress studio – case study. About the company ROLFLEX is a family...More