We are pleased to announce that on 8th February 2021 Print Systems successfully passed the certification audit of the Quality Management System according to the PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 norm and operates by its standards.
The certificate of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 is the most recognised standard of company management and confirms that the key activities conducted by Print Systems in the following areas: trade in photopolymer plates as well as construction, production and sale of machines used in the printing industry are in compliance with the relevant ISO 9001 norms and thus meet the highest quality standards. The certificate of conformity was issued by an independent certification body TÜV SÜD Management Service GmbH.
The aim of the implementation of ISO 9001 at Print Systems was to improve our organisation in terms of adjusting to the expectations and requirements of our customers, realisation of strategic development goals and assessment of the actual involvement of our employees.
With the implementation of ISO 9001, we can:
- detect and solve problems occurring in our organisation quickly and effectively
- optimise and monitor processes
- improve the functioning of the company
- minimise possible losses in the production and supply of printing products and services to the market
- improve management processes
- increase the internal motivation of our employees
- increase the quality of offered products and services
- permanently strengthen competitive advantage
- increase the prestige of the company on the domestic market, but also to become a recognizable brand in foreign markets
- strengthen the company’s credibility and trust among our customers, partners and suppliers.
Obtaining the certificate assures our customers that every day we make every effort to ensure that the quality of our machines and the system of supplying photopolymer plates is always at the highest level.