Print Systems is a medium-sized international B2B company that creates a family atmosphere at work without forgetting that the customer comes first.
Since it has been a supplier and integrator of flexographic and typographic technology for printing companies dealing with packaging and labels. Our work involves introducing photopolymer plate processing technology to printing companies and supplying raw materials for our customers’ production of printing plates.
Of, we also specialize in manufacturing our washing machines under the QUICKER brand used by our customers to maintain cleanliness in the printing process. Under the same brand, we also produce a wide range of specialized chemicals for removing paint from various parts.
If you would like to work for our company, this offer may be for you.
We are currently looking for a person for the position:
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
PRINTING AND CHEMICALS DEPARTMENT
(we require an excellent knowledge of English)
Place of work: Romania
We offer a job in the sales department of products aimed mainly at the packaging industry, which is experiencing continuous growth. The products, the development of which you will be responsible for can be found at: quicker.com.pl
In our company, often one day is not like another. We work fast so it is difficult to get bored with us. We create a family atmosphere and reward decently for a job well done.
You will be responsible for developing sales of machinery and chemicals.
- Active acquisition of machinery and chemical distributors in the subordinate territory;
- Active acquisition of end customers of machinery and chemicals in the subordinate territory;
- Conducting online and face-to-face presentations of the machines;
- Coordination of the preparation of marketing materials for the subordinate market;
- Advising customers on all aspects of the product;
- Active promotion on social media;
- Periodic editing of promotional and content-related articles;
- Preparation of contracts with the legal department and supervision of implementation on the part of customers;
- Contract negotiations;
- Monitoring and analysis of market data;
- Preparation of marketing and pricing reports;
- Active co-organization of exhibitions, fairs and presentations;
- Representation of the company in a decent manner.
- Conversation skills
- Customer service skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good grasp of technical systems
- Consistency in achieving goals
- Teamwork skills;
- B category driving license
We are looking for a person who is fluent in English.
- Full autonomy after gaining trust
- Good salary + incentive bonus system
- Product Training
- Recognition for a job well done
- Family atmosphere
- Work in a young team
- Creative work environment
Your application including a cover letter and CV please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org